Wednesday 25 March 2009

Explore Coyote

I slowly walk up the church steps, I look around and see the world pass me buy. Something that matters so much to me and not at all to anyone else. The white petals are falling from the tree and being blown across the ground. I’m not sure what I can smell but I know it’s sweet because I can taste it on the back of my tongue. I can feel my heart begin to beat faster as the anxiousness rises up inside me. I catch a glimpse of you walking up the steps and my heart skips a beat. I’m so glad to see you but I wish you had never come. I explain to you how I feel and you cry. I watch as tear after tear falls from your face and hits the petals on the ground creating something that reminds me of blood. I sit there helpless as you beg me to take it back, knowing that I can’t. You get up and you leave and I watch you, wanting so much to run after you and grab you and tell you how much I . . . I wipe the tears from my face tasting salt as I do, I don’t feel anything I’m numb and your gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment